Our core goal is to supply premium products to the people of India without decreasing its quality. To achieve our goal which is in the interest of people of India, the food quality comes first. Modern technologies are incorporated and no compromise is made with the process of food processing. We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. The company has a combination of experience and young energy which is synchronized as a team.
- Mr. Omprakash Agrawal, MD & Founder Member of The OJA Group started the Group in 1996. He started working in the market as seller & buyer of the grains. Soon he came to know that the quality of food supplied in the market is degraded due to worn out processing in the mills and mishandling of the grains. He decided to provide quality food without compromising on the cost, it took him about 4 Years to study the commerce of grain processing mill (Dal) and came into operation in the year 2000. He was also equipped with German technology (Sortex) to identify the quality of Grain.
- The next milestone for OJA Group came in the year 2004 when the second grain processing mill got operational, which has biggest setup in Central India.
- In the year 2006, OJA Group started with the processing and packaging of flour which is globally known as “Balaji Foods.”
- In the year 2007 they took a courageous step and started business in the commodity segment as “Agrawal Commodity.” Very soon they got registered as a Member in Multi-Commodity Exchange and National Commodity Exchange.
- In the year 2008 OJA Group further expanded with rice processing mill. The Group followed the path which leads to their vision of supplying quality food without increasing the processing cost, which was achieved after a decade of persisted efforts.
- In the year 2009 OJA Group focused their attention towards the steel industry and started operation in Nagpur MIDC as “Shree Shambaba Rolling Mill.” The product was named as “Sham Shakti.”